Wednesday 25 January 2017

Hello!

Hello all!

This is my blogspot blog, specifically for everything to do with books! Book reviews, pretty pictures, recommendations and general ramblings. I hope to engage much more with the book community than I have done before, having previously just been a devourer of books, then a passive book rater on GoodReads, then short reviews & comments, and now (my final stage), a book blogger.

A bit about me
I'm an undergraduate university student in England, studying mathematics and philosophy.

My absolute favourite novel is Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb, and some of my favourite authors include Brandon Sanderson, Marie Brennan, Patrick Rothoss, Becky Chambers and Leigh Bardugo.

My top 5 books that I read in 2016 would be (in no particular order):

  • Uprooted, Naomi Novik
  • Illuminae (and Gemini), Amie Kaufman
  • The Secret History, Donna Tartt
  • The very long way to a small angry planet, Becky Chambers
  • A Court of Mist and Fury, S. J. Maas
And a surprise number 6 (because who can really choose just 5?)
  • In the Labyrinth of Drakes, Marie Brennan
I hope you enjoy my blog :)


You can find me on GoodReads, under AtlasRising, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment